GPP-FURNITURE, European project funded by the Erasmus+ programme, has for objective the development of an innovative e-training program for professionals of the furniture and habitat sector in the field of furniture production and design that meets the new environmental requirements known as Green Public Procurement (GPP).
The main project activities include:
- Identification of the existing knowledge gap in the furniture and woodworking industry regarding the Green Public Procurement
- Specifications, design and organization of training units and training paths
- Training course materials and training modules development
- E-learning platform design
As a final result managers and workers of the European furniture and woodworking industry wil have a new resource to expand their knowledge in basics of public procurement, green public procurement and criteria use for funiture sector, and sustainable processes to be implemented in their companies.
- Projects and initiatives
- General GPP/SPP
- Environmental management system
- SMEs(small and medium sized enterprises)